SUGGESTION & OFFERS : DIALOGUE


Topic : Career

One day, at 17'Cakes and Espresso cafe.....


Wonu : "Hmmm, where has Migu arrived? We promised to meet here at 11 but he hasn't arrived yet. I ordered food first, if it's like that."


Wonu ordered food to the cafe waiter....


Wonu : "Thank you, Sir!"


Migu : "(Coming) Where is Wonu's seat?"


Wonu : "(Looking at Migu in front of the door) Hey!! Here!!"


Migu : "Oh, that's Wonu!"


Wonu : "For the umpteenth time you're late again. I think you should get rid of your habits."


Migu : "Alright! Next time I will try to break my habit."


Wonu : "Hm, come on! Order first, this is the menu."


Migu : "Wow. I'm confused to see it. What should I order?"


Wonu : "I suggest you to order iced americano coffee and red velvet cake. Both are very delicious in this cafe. I ordered it beforehand."


Migu : "Okay, I'll order the same with you."


Migu ordered food to the cafe waiter...


Migu : "Thank you, Sir!"


Wonu : "By the way, do you have plans for college later?"


Migu : "Actually, I'm still confused where should I go. Do you have a plan?"


Wonu : "I want to be a graphic designer, so my father suggested me to enter the FSRD (Faculty of art and Design)."


Migu : "That's a very good plan. Do you have any advice for me? I was very confused to find my interests and talents."


Wonu :"I suggest you to to enter SBM (School of Business and Management) ITB. Your economic value is good at school. I'm sure you will be very successful if you go in there!"


Migu : "Your suggestion is very good. Maybe, I will try to talk with my parents."


Wonu : "Would you like to borrow my cousin economics book? Incidentally my cousin had just graduated from senior high school and he entered SBM ITB. It might be good for your reference to study."


Migu : "Wow, of course I want!"


Wonu : "Okay, I'll bring it tomorrow to your house!"


Migu : "Thank youu!!"


Wonu : "By the way, Do you have any ideas to improve my ability to draw and paint? Because I heard that FSRD ITB has a skills test to get in there."


Migu : "I think you should get into a special arts course. Near my house, there is a very good art course."


Wonu : "I'm not sure about that. The cost of the course costs money and my parents didn't allow me to take the course."


Migu : "What about attending art extracurricular activities at school? It may help you."


Wonu : "Yeah, that's a good idea. I will try to talk with my parents. Thanks for the advice!"


Migu : "Sure."


The food they ordered is ready....


Migu : "Let's eatt!!!"


Wonu : "Yesss!"





-THE END-






Komentar