ASKING & GIVING OPINION : DIALOGUE

One day, at TWICE Senior High School's canteen.......
Sana and Mina is a different class friend.

Sana : " Wow, I'm so hungry.. "

Mina : " Yes, me too. Moreover, I just finished doing a physics test. "

Sana : " Woww!! Physics test are very difficult, right? "

Mina : " Yes, very true. I didn't even answer 5 questions): ."

Sana : " It's okay. You can study better next time(: ."

Mina : " But, some of my classmates cheated each other. So, I'm afraid my grades are worse than theirs): ."

Sana : " You don't have to think like that. You should be proud of your own grades which are the result of your hard work, not the work of others. "

Mina " Yes, you're right.. I should be proud of any grades later because it is the result of my hard work. Thank you, San! "

Sana : " Yes. You're welcome. "

Mina : " By the way, what is your opinion about cheating during the test? "

Sana : " I personally think that cheating during the test is not a good idea because you have not learned anything. By cheating, the results that will be obtained later are actually the results of other people. "

Mina : " Yes. I think so, too. But, how do you feel when you see your classmates cheating each other ? "

Sana : " Well, if you ask me, I will feel annoyed and upset. But, actually those who are cheat are those who lose to me because they don't work alone. Even though their grades will be greater than mine, in fact I'm the winner. "

Mina : " I completely agree with you. "

Sana : " By the way, what do you think about reporting your classmates cheating to the teacher ? "

Mina : " I don't think so. I'd rather be quiet than reporting them to the teacher. Let the teacher know by itself. "
 
Sana : " Okay. I'm agree with you. "

*the class bell rang*

Mina : " It's time to go to class. See you soon, San! "

Sana : " Yes. See you soon, too! "



--THE END--







Komentar