INTRODUCTION

HELLO! IT'S ME : RAFLI(:


         HI EVERYONE! Let me introduce myself. My name is Muhamad Rafli Permadi. But you all can call me Afi or Rafli. I'm 15 years old. I was born in Ciamis on 09 July 2004. I was born normally(:. Now, I live at Pasirluyu Utara Street Number 45. My Junior High School was from 28 Junior High School Bandung. And now, I'm currently studying at 3 Senior High School Bandung. My phone number is 0856 5922 9815.
       My hobbies are reading novel, listening K-Pop music, and sleeping(:. My dream in the future is to become a lecturer. Because in my opinion, being a lecturer is fun. I will teaching at ITB, Aamiin(:
I also hope that I can enter a famous university in Bandung, ITB faculty of biology.
       Now, I would like to tell you abouit my family. My father's name is Didi Carsidi. He is 43 years old. His job is private employee. My mother's name is Ina Karlina. She is 35 years old. Her job is housewife. I love my parents very much(:. I have a young brother, His name is Mochammad Arkana Rayhan. He is 7 years old. He is studying at Nilem Elementary School. I really love my family.
       My favorite subject is biology. I love biology because I am fascinated by the diversity of living things on this earth and I am interested to learning it. Another subject that is also my favorite subject is mathematics, because I have been good at mathematics(:. I also really want to learn korean language. I don't like sports lessons, because in my opinion, sports are hard, harder than math, hehe(:.
I love fantasy literature. I read fantasy books, fantasy books in my opinion are very interesting to read, because they can train our imagination ability.
My dream is to go to Korean. I love everything associated with this country, and I hope that in the future, I will learn Korean. I want to go Korean and stay there for a long time. Now, I try to learn Korean by myself. My parents promised me that if I learn Korean well, they will find me a Korean language teeacher.
I think that's enough. Thank you for your attention! I hope you are entertained by this introduction, hehe(:.

Komentar