MY LAST HOLIDAY

WHAT I DID DURING THE HOLIDAY?


    Hi, back again with me !! After holiday for 2 weeks, here I will tell you what I did during the holidays. It looks like, this is will be a holiday story that is very boring, because I spent most of the holiday stay at home. Okay, Now I will begin to tell you how I spend the holiday

    Last semester break was my worst holiday I have ever passed. It was two weeks long and I just stayed at home. I just did the same activities routinely, over and over again. Eat, sleep, watch a Korean drama, repeat. Yes, that's how I spent my holidays at home. But, at the beginning year of 2020, I and my family went to Pangalengan to see the tea gardens and Ciwidey to soak in hot water. I'll tell you later.

    Here, I will tell you begin how I spent my holidays at home. Everyday, I woke up at 9.a.m, but I didn't forget to wake up to subuh prayer. After woke up, I direct unlock my phone to see instagram, a routine that I'm every time up during the holidays. During the holidays at home, I spent my holidays with just doing a fanboying ( fanboy is a term for men who like idol group in South Korea) and watch a Korean drama. Idol group that I like is TWICE and Red Velvet. Everyday, I just watch their music videos and their variety shows. 


Komentar