DIALOGUE

-A DIALOGUE WITH MY FRIEND : M. LUTHFAN A-

ENGLISH TASK





Luthfan : " Hi Rafli, long time no see old friend! Where have you been? "

Rafli : " Hello! Oh, I don't believe I'll meet you here. How are you? Now, I'm studying chemistry in Seoul National University. "

Luthfan : " I'm pretty fine if you ask me, but anyway.... Seoul?"

Rafli : " Yes, Seoul. Awesome, right?"

Luthfan : " Yeah, mate. Congratulations! How did you manage to get to study at Seoul National University?"

Rafli : " I study really hard, because my dream is to go to South Korea. By the way, where have you been?"

Luthfan : " I see, you deserve it. I'm studying astronomy at ITB."

Rafli : " Wow! Astronomy is really hard. Congratulations! I bet your dream is becoming a NASA member, right?"

Luthfan : " Of course, mate! Your guess is right."

Rafli : " Wow! Keep your spirit up, OK?"

Luthfan : " Of course, I will keep my spirit and courage to reach my dream. You too, okay?"

Rafli : " Yeah. Study at South Korea is not easy. I will study harder."

Luthfan : " Well, I have to go now. See you later, old friend! "

Rafli : " Yeah, me too! See you later! Sometimes you must go to Seoul, OK?"

Luthfan : "OK!"


Komentar